In order to graduate from the BLI Class (for which you receive free registration and hotel accommodations at the ACBA Bench-Bar Conference in June) you must fulfill certain requirements by May 31 of the year in which you are a class member. In order to successfully complete the program, you must attend the meetings and programs described below, unless you are excused from participation by the BLI Chair. The program year runs from July 1 to May 31 of each year.
1. Attend BLI Class Orientation
2. Attend at least 75% of monthly BLI Class Meetings
3. Attend one YLD Council Meeting
4. Attend at least 75% of the meetings of at least one YLD committee of your choice
5. Attend the YLD Annual Meeting
6. Participate in the Children’s Gift Drive and Holiday Party
7. Help to select and participate in the BLI Class Project